Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dark, Milk, or White?

This just in: Poll results are finally displayed!

About two weeks ago, I posted a "Weekly Poll." Obviously, it wasn't a week-long poll because I decided I don't get enough visitors in a week to produce a decent poll result. Actually, I don't get enough visitors in month, either. . .

So why, then, am I posting the results two weeks too early? I found out someone's been cheating! You can all thank Lauren for skewing the polls and giving us inaccurate results. She clicked on dark chocolate a few times using different computers. I was wondering why milk chocolate didn't win. . .

Well, here are the results:

Dark: 46.2% with 6 votes
Milk: 30.8% with 4 votes
White: 23.1% with 3 votes

(For those of you thinking, "What is white chocolate, anyway?" I have the answer. It's made of sugar, cocoa butter, dry milk solids, and flavoring. It contains no milk solids other than cocoa butter.)

Please, people (LAUREN), please! Try to make what little votes I get count! Don't vote more than once! The poll is a small sample based on scientific principles, not a popularity contest! :)

4 comments:

Blake said...

Bah. Milk chocolate is the best. This poll was obviously rigged...

Ezra said...

Um, hello? Dark chocolate has antioxidants, of course it will win.

Lauren said...

That's what I'm saying, Ezra. That's what I'm saying.

Woody said...

Sorry I was late for the poll, however I do have a few comments.
I try not to be to judgemental about my chocolates. All of these chocolates have there own place.

Dark Chocolate coverd almonds.
Milk Chocolate Toblerone. (Swiss, I might add.)
White Chocolate covered pretzles.

These are my favorites.
3 cheers for chocolate!

"I never met a chocolate I didn't like." Deanna Troi in Star Trek: The Next Generation
(My apologies for the Star Trek quote....)