Saturday, November 25, 2006

Watch Out -- These Little Buggers Will Get You Every Time


That's right -- I'm talking about the Mint Chocolate M&M's. They only come out at Christmastime, and it's difficult to find them just anywhere. I usually can't find them at any other store besides Target. I was finally able to get three bags last night at $2.98 a pop! But that's $2.98 well-spent, I say.

The bags are really pretty this year, too, and "Limited Edition" is printed next to the logo. So I'm tempted to buy a huge box and freeze them. I mean, you never know -- Mars, Inc. could very well decide they don't want to produce anymore. Sadly, that was the fate of the Hershey Cookies 'n' Mint bar . . .

I'm hopeful this won't happen, though, because candy that only comes out once a year seems to fair better, usually. Plus, I think the mint and chocolate combo is addictive. Addictive, I tell you.

Please, go to your nearest Target and pick up a bag or two. And come back to tell me what you think of the divine red, white, and green Christmas candies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a bag about a week ago. I opened it up right when I got in the car. I got home and it lasted about 45 minutes.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see the chocolate blog getting some action. Suddenly I'm hungry.... strange....

Anonymous said...

The Cookies n Mint bar comes back each winter in Nugget form as a limited edition item. You should be seeing them in the stores now.

Jacki said...

Email this post to m&m and I guarantee you that they will send you a few bags for free. That is just the kind of company m&m is.

jules said...

Target is also the only place I have been able to find dark chocolate and peanut M&M's. We had a serious affair over Valentines Day this year.