Tuesday, April 11, 2006

And the Survey Says . . .

Okay, I think it's about time that I post the results of my chocolate blogpoll. It's been up for about 2-3 months, and it still only got a grand total of . . . wait for it . . . 14 votes! (Looks like it's time for me to start paying attention to my chocolate blog!)

So the question was: Which is your favorite chocolate combination? Chocolate and mint? Or Chocolate and peanut butter? Here are the results:
  1. Chocolate and mint -- 9 votes, 64.3%
  2. Chocolate and peanut butter -- 5 votes, 35.7%
Chocolate and mint won! That's the one I voted for. For one main reason: Chocolate and peanut butter is a brilliant combo, no doubt. One of my favorite treats is to eat Hershey's Kisses with a dollop of crunchy peanut butter. And who can doubt the power of the Reese's Peanut Butter egg at Easter? It makes my mouth water. But then the memory of the special Christmas mint M&M's pop into my head . . . They're just little, unassuming red and green candies, but they are the most addictive junk food I've ever put into my mouth. I wonder if mint is addictive . . . I'll have to do some research on that . . .

Anyway, mint is the winner. And this is a very scientific survey . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about your chocolate blog (and it looks like you have too). I didn't vote in this survey, but I must say that there is nothing more satisfying than chocolate and peanut butter. You can devour this combination; whereas with mint, you can usually only eat so much at a time before your mouth can no longer taste the chocolate (minus mint M&Ms, of course). Whenever I eat York peppermints, I always sneeze twice in a row -- never fails. I'm going to figure out why one day.

nanni said...

I just found the blog too late for the survey, but I'm with lexia. Chocolate and peanut butter are the best combination and I can only eat a small amount of chocolate and mint at a time. But maybe that's a good thing...