Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Confessions of a Chocoholic

I had a bar of Dove milk chocolate this afternoon.  As I was eating it, I realized that I can't recall when it was I last had chocolate!  It's unbelievable!  I usually can't go a day without the stuff, but somehow, I've gone days without touching it at all.  Hmmm . . .  Let's see if I can figure out when I had my last piece of chocolate . . .

Ah.  Friday.  It was only Friday.  But that was ice cream.  And I don't know if I count ice cream.  I mean, that's really more milk than anything . . .  So before that?  It must've been early last week.  Yes, that's right.  I think it was last Tuesday.  So that makes it a week.  And even if you do count the ice cream, that's almost four days!  I even went to a pool party on Saturd—Oh.  Yep.  That's it.  The last time I had chocolate was on Saturday afternoon.  I had those soft brownie bites from HEB.  Not my favorite, but still chocolate.

Okay.  Okay.  That's better.  It's been three days since I last had chocolate.  Wow.  How did that happen???

No comments: